Who we are
Our website address is: https://okeite.com
Like many other Web sites, okeite.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. okeite.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that okeite.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information We CollectWe may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and IP address. We collect this information when you sign up for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or leave a comment on our blog.
- Usage data: We may collect information about how you use our blog, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and the search terms you enter.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our blog, such as your device type, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your InformationWe use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our blog and related services. This includes using your information to:
- Personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize the content and ads that you see on our blog.
- Respond to your comments and questions: We may use your information to respond to your comments and questions, and to provide customer support.
- Analyze and improve our blog: We may use your information to understand how users interact with our blog and to improve its features and functionality.
- Communicate with you: We may use your information to send you updates about our blog, newsletters, and other promotional materials.
Sharing Your InformationWe may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate and improve our blog, such as hosting companies and analytics providers.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with advertising partners to show you personalized ads on our blog and other websites.
- Legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the rights or safety of Okeite.com or others, or to prevent fraud or abuse.
Your ChoicesYou have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opt-out of email communications: You can unsubscribe from our newsletters or other promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions in the emails.
- Opt-out of personalized ads: You can opt-out of personalized ads on our blog and other websites by adjusting your ad preferences or using a browser extension such as the Google Ads Settings or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page.
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account and making the necessary changes.